Monday, February 11, 2008

what i was argueing about with my cuzzen Faith-Ann on the phone yesterday

today is my seventh blog so ill say what i was argueing about with my cuzzen Faith-Ann on the phone yesterday. first of all i have to tell you that i woke up with a bad cold with sneezzing and couhging and my nose was running and i coud hear my musuc sloshing around in my head. i was like a TV commershill for medisin only there was no sign under me that said i was an actor. because i WASNT!!!!!!!!!

so i called Faith-Ann and i said you better go to chruch with out me because im prabobly contrageous and ill give every body what i have and theyl be sick. but Faith-Ann said she bet i just didn’t want to go to chruch becuase ive been spending so much time with athiests all the time and their teaching me SATIN!!!!!!!! and i said thats a lie i dont spend any time with athiests and is it my falt if they READ MY BLOG???????? its a FREE cuntry and every body can read my blog if they WANT im not going to stop them even if i could which i CANT!!!!!!!!!!. And i dont know any thing about SATIN oxcept the good Christian stuff that i hear about him in chruch!!!!!!!

and Faith-Ann said dont i mind that Jesus will miss me at chruch, and that made me feel really gilty. and then she said that Jesus didnt come to Earth to be crossfied just so i could stay in bed on Sunday morning and eat my tricks and watch car tunes. and i promissed i wouldnt watch any thing funny oxcept only news like meat’s the prez and this weak with gorge steppopotamus and what ever is on fox.

then Faith-Ann said i should be a shame of my self and she would be over in fifteen minits and i better be waiting in front of the house or God would be anoid and its not worth getting God anoid just because of some cold. and i said dont you think God will be anoid if i get every body who loves Him sneezzing and couhging and hearing musuc like me? and Faith-Ann said God will cure them dont worry about that miss smarty pants. and I asked how come He didn’t cure me? and Faith-Ann said because i hang around all the time with athiests and i didnt pray hard enouhg. and that was prabobly right because i didnt pray AT ALL becuase i was SLEEPING when i got SICK and i just WOKE UP feeling louzy ALL OF A SODDEN!!!!!!!!!!!

so i got up and got dressed and forced my self to wait in front of the house till Faith-Ann came by and we walked to chruch to gether which isnt far only four blocks unless you have a BAD cold!!!!!!!! and my stommach felt really bad and i hate to say it but i throuhg up in the street. and Faith-Ann said it was digusting and it was just athiest poisin that was coming out. and then i started to yell no its not its just my bad cold but i throuhg up on her instead. unbelevible!!!!!!!!!!

so she said NOW I CANT GO TO CHRUCH!!!!!!!! and i said well dont you think God will be anoid if you dont go. and she said how can i go with YOUR vommit all over me and i said mabye Jesus will CLEAN IT UP if you PRAY HARD ENOUHG and she got mad and ran home. and i walked to my house by my self but didnt have a bad stommach any more even thouhg i was still sneezzing and couhging and my nose was running and my musuc was LOUD. so i got into bed and fell fast a sleep and when i woke up ten ours later i was all better.

so i called Faith-Ann to tell her that Jesus had cured me of my bad cold but she didnt want to talk because she was too busy couhging and sneezzing and head ach and running nose and hearing musuc (hers not mine). and she siad she was sorry for blameing me for athiest poisin mabye it was just a vyris and Jesus doesnt do so good with those they have to run their coarse. and i said thats O.k and she siad she should of let me stay in bed, athiests and Satin or not. and i asked her if she wanted me to bring over my 3 stogges DDV and she siad she better not becuase if she laughed she was affrayed mabye she would throw up too. so i watched it by my self and had a great time (even Shemp!). and today i feel all better and im still lauhging at how Moe knocked every bodys head to gether and also about how Faith-Ann looked with vommit all over her!

love and xxx (from me AND Jesus),

trinity

13 comments:

tina FCD said...

Yeah, that bad flu is going around. I hope you feel better soon! Funny, when my husband was very sick with the flu, he was talking like you do....:) No offense but, he was talking out of his head, gibbering and such.
Funny, it was atheists fault that you got sick but when Faith-Ann got sick, it was just jebus, he didn't do too well with viruses...

tina FCD said...

Trinity, I see you added me to your blog list, thanks!

When are you going to do a new post? I love reading them. I bet it's hard for you to write in that "unique" way! :)

trinity said...

hi tina (twice!!!!!),

you asked me "Trinity, I see you added me to your blog list, thanks!"?

your well come. i like the picture of your dog but now im not a hundred pissent sure if the dog is mister jebus and tina is you or if the dog is tina and mister jebus is you. please tell me, so im not calling you a dogs name by accident.

you also asked me "Funny, when my husband was very sick with the flu, he was talking like you do...."?

i have a pretty hi voice when im not sick so i dout he sounded like me then. when im sick my voice gets all horse so mabye I SOUNDED like HIM!!!!!!!! (no offense if hes not like a horse.) or mabye we were both in bed together at the SAME TIME!!!!!!!! that would be funny right?

im ALL better!!!!!!!!! Jesus did help me, just not right away. i hope your husbind is not athiest and he knows how to pray to Jesus to feel good. if he doesnt know how, you can leave me a questoin here. if i can do any thing to make your husbind feel good let me know.

Anonymous said...

Trinity:
I'm sorry you were sick. I'm sure you would have felt much worse if you'd gone to church. I'm really glad the Three Stooges made you feel better. Does that mean that they have more healing power than Jesus?

tina FCD said...

Trinity, I meant he was talking out of his head. Not that you do that, really, sometimes it just seems like it to me. :)

You said>if he doesnt know how, you can leave me a questoin here. if i can do any thing to make your husbind feel good let me know.

My husband says, is there a difference between kneeling and bending over? How bout an imprickible prayer, he's pretty vindictive and would like to get back at the person that got him sick, atheist poison or no.

trinity said...

hi chaplin,

you asked me "I'm really glad the Three Stooges made you feel better. Does that mean that they have more healing power than Jesus"?

no it only means that their funnier than Jesus. but not Shemp.

hi tina (again!!!!!!),

you asked me "he's pretty vindictive and would like to get back at the person that got him sick, atheist poison or no"?

i dont know what vindincative means but youre husbind sounds like a nice guy so it must be good. im not sure i beleive in any such thing as athiest poisin so maybe he just shook hands or kissed the wrogn person. if it was an athiest that might oxplain it.

clfaith said...

Trinty,
im glad yur not sick anymro. mabe jesus didtn help yu rite away cuz he watnde the 3 stoges to hep him hepl yu.

trinity said...

hi cfl,

you asked me "mabe jesus didtn help yu rite away cuz he watnde the 3 stoges to hep him hepl yu"?

thats possable but i dont think Jesus Christ works throuhg the three stogges. in case you didnt know, their JEWISH even Shemp!!!!!! and also im not sure Jesus has such a good sense of hummer. i dont rimember ANY jokes He EVER cracked in THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! this is prabobly not such a nice thing to say about Him but i mean it becuase I love Him so much and its just a sugstion in case He reads my blog. if He was funnyer mabye less poeple would be athiest!!!!!!!!!!

sorry Jesus but its just a sugstion so dont get mad and send me strait to hell. (i know you wont thats just a joke. see how it works?)

clfaith said...

Trinty:
Jesus culd hav sent the 3 stoges to help yu bcuz He was Jewsh to.

trinity said...

hi cfl,

you asked me "Jesus culd hav sent the 3 stoges to help yu bcuz He was Jewsh to"?

Jesus use to be Jewish but He's not any more. now He is Christian. thats why we call Him Jesus Christ not Jesus Jewish. The Jews killed Him even thouhg they are His chozzen poeple (Moe, Larry, Curly and, Shemp too!!!!!). thats hard to under stand becuase lets say you and me are playing a game and im a capten of a teem and i have to chooze players and i choze you. would you KILL ME??????

clfaith said...

"lets say you and me are playing a game and im a capten of a teem and i have to chooze players and i choze you. would you KILL ME??????"

I wuld only kill yu if yu pikced a luosy teme and we lost!

trinity said...

hi cfl,

you asked me "I wuld only kill yu if yu pikced a luosy teme and we lost"!?

its impossible for Jesus to pick a lowzy team and they lost. Jesus CANT BE on a loosing team. if you beleive in Him He ALL WAYS WINS (oxcept for the one time he was CROSSFIED!!!!!!!!) thats a pretty grate record for 6 THOUSAND YEARS!!!! what other team did THAT good?????????

Anonymous said...

Your right, you obviously don't know anything about Satan, you can't even spell his name right.

Then again your spelling is obviously fairly poor.

Sounds like that sunday sucked for you though. Sorry dude... dudette.. whatever.